3.1.08










"I Love You"
Bratsa Bonifacho
w
You - are you.
I - am mee.
You and I - we are so different.
You and I - we really are the same.
w
We are from the same suit, both hearts. Yet, you and I are not the same heart. Our souls longings inately the same. Yet, how is it that you and I are so different. We are the same in so many ways - you and I. Yet you aren't me, nor am I you. Amusingly so. Yet who you are inside, that make-up of inner life desires - is very much who the same as I.
w
So how is it you have no tolerance for me? How is it I can not seem to understand you. Our battles exist, but strip away your evaluations, your judgements, your preconcieved ideas and STOP. Listen, really hear, see don't view, stop doing just be. And you will see we are very much indeed the same.
w
The mystery of man, very much like the mystery of God. Neither can I grasp understanding, but somehow find solace in the mystery. I love you... another mystery unable to be understood - just felt.

No comments: