5.1.08





Golden Gate Bridge
(San Francisco)
wW
W
W
W
An old building on the island of Alcatraz
(San Francisco)


W WW
W
W
I love doors... They seem to have so much character. I love character. In buildings, in people... character is intriguing to me.

I wonder what's behind these doors? What 'was' behind this door? (on the left) If the walls could talk, what stories would they choose to share. I want to enter these doors. my curiousity is almost unbearing... I stand staring at them, wondering... what is behind you. The very nature of me loves to explore... I long to explore the depths of the character you hold.
Trying hard to live out my new philosophy of no evaluations/assumptions. In a sense it is almost as though I am teaching myself to be still, listen, observe, ask questions, learn, yes - explore...

...all these thoughts run through my mind
as I stare smirking at these doors
that hold so much character.

2 comments:

JodyJ said...

your writting agaan, nice to see...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.