13.8.06

Nothing to Say, so look at pictures...

I don't really have a whole lot to say, but I'm being hounded to update...haha. So I figured I'd post some pictures of our newly arranged living room. Haha. It's slowly coming together...bit by bit. We're hoping to be moving into a house in three months.
Nice paint color.. eh? Haha. Not too shabby for a couple girls who've never painted. We'v recently had some new additions to the living room - beautiful new bookcase. I feel so grown-up having books in our living room. haha.
Can't beat these beautiful blue matching couch and loveseat... haha.

See the pretty TV... Thanks Rachel!! Whahoo!!! Gorgeous, just gorgeous!

I just love this corner.. the mirror and chair seem to have so much character to me. I like it!

So this is our living room. It's slowly coming together. More pictures to be posted as we clean the place.. haha. It's a zone at the moment. We just finished somewhat organizing and rearranging the living room.

So there's my new post.

3 comments:

doxasky said...

Looks good! I can see your hard work had a good outcome. If you guys get into a house sooner, I can see it when I come through in October...we'll see.

Jen said...

So what are the rates for Hotel Tanya? Thinking of coming out in the fall...want to know how much to budget. : ) I like the paintings too!

Jen said...

Hey, nice blue couch. But I'm sick of looking at it. : ) Update, Update, Up-date!
Ah, it feels good to harrass other bloggers.